Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Hello

Started by rhearn ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello

2 posts
  1. Hi from Scotland.

     

    I've been lurking for a month or so and thought I'd join. I don't get that much diving done. Probably about 3 or 4 a year when I go and visit the inlaws in Australia but hope to get a bit more in the future.

    New to underwater photography and will get my first shot when on honeymoon. Just looking for advice and have put my first post on the beginners forum

     

    Hearny

  2. Hi Hearny,

     

    Welcome to wetpixel... :)

     

    Lots of shooters on here and most of them are good for advice or though a few think they are..But you should see some of their snaps... ;) anyway keep that to yourself, their a bunch of soft skinned nancy boys... :o not like us Video guys.

     

    Never been to Scotland although my mothers a 'Dunbar' and we have family around the Ben Nevis / Oban area's...

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.