Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

new member

Started by joeyfishes ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

new member

3 posts
  1. Hi All,

    Great site!!!!Great place for info and learning. My name is Joe Damone been diving and shooting for a number of years.For underwater I am shooting with a Nikonos system.Looking to get a housing for my Nikon D50 . I have just started posting some of my images @

     

    http://web.mac.com/rhythmdogs/iWeb/Aqua%20...erwater%20.html

     

     

    Thanks

     

    Joe Damone

  2. Welcome

     

    I hope you find the site provides you with a wealth of information and look forward to your contributions

     

    Todd

  3. Welcome

     

    I hope you find the site provides you with a wealth of information and look forward to your contributions

     

    Todd

     

    Thanks!! I am already learning from the site

     

    jd

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.