So, I have a D200 in a Sea&Sea housing. I have one YS 90 strobe and sync cord already from my old point and shoot set-up. I can only afford one lens/port combination. (I also have a 24/85mm lens that I bought for surface use, but after a previous post and some research have decided not to mess with this lens underwater). It seems like the obvious lens choice is a 60mm with a standard flat port...
Any opinions?
Most of my shooting is in the Monterey/Carmel area, but I will spend two weeks in the Bahamas in June (and the 60mm might leave me frustrated there...).
You can get a feel for the things that I tend to shoot (e.g., sponges.... but some can be large!) by looking at some pics that I took with my old Olympus C4040:
Papua New Guinea - http://www.flickr.com/photos/sanichols/set...57594349232333/
California - http://www.flickr.com/photos/sanichols/set...57594349224811/
...What lens would allow me to continue to shoot things at this scale... ?