I have an Ikelite Nikon N90s housing/two DS-125's (yes still film, hope I am not going to get thrown off this site!!) and am trying to work out a good attachment point on the Tray that holds the housing?
Those familiar with the Tray/housing set up will know what I mean. There is no immediate attachment point which is secure, either on the housing which would I think put too much strain on the housing or the handles on the tray at the side.
I have thought a way would be to drill through the handles and fit a captive ring (straps could then be attached to the ring) but ensure these holes/rings would not foul the Strobe arms which in turn drop into the handles.
The other question is: can one fit the Ultralight arms to the existing 1" ball (Ultra and Ikelite both have a 1" ball) on t the Ikelite and also use Ikelite swivel clips, again as they take 1†ball?
Any advice would be appreciated.