Hi all,
I know a lot of you blokes out there are roughty toughty divers..But sit back and enjoy this piece of film.
These beauties are one of my favorite characters
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=2018655998
As Barry White would say "One for the ladies"
And us softy geezers 
Dive safe
DeanB
Man,
They sure would make a nice hat.......
Aren't you too old for myspace Dean 
And us softy geezers

LOL that is too cute is right.
No wait a second, she is just setting him up to take him to the cleaners in divorce proceedings. Whew, caught myself there
Man,
They sure would make a nice hat.......
Aren't you too old for myspace Dean 
I wouldn't know...Is there an age limit ??? My girlfriend emailed me that one shes 28..i expect shes to old as well. 
Dive safe
DeanB
somehow i think i am glad i can't download video...
somehow i think i am glad i can't download video...
If you like I can capture a small still for you - 10 pixel x 10 pixel b&w gif okay? 