Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Just a video(b)log

Started by Jules (Helioxfilm) ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Just a video(b)log

5 posts
  1. If someone interested in in the green uw-world of the Medes Islands, Spain, may visit my totally beginner-style :D videolog page with a 2 min sequence:

     

    www.helioxfilm.hu/videolog.html

     

    cheers,

    Jules

     

    PS: no music, no text, nothing, just pics.

  2. Holy shit Jules, how wide was that? There's widescreen and then there's wiiiiiiiidescreen. Actually I liked it. Dark and different and and cinematic and very enjoyable. Great to see everyone's different styles in here.

  3. I like the lifting platform at the end..for us lazy divers. :D

     

    Jules I take it you just cropped it.

     

    Yes it is good to see how we all cut stuff up differently.

  4. Yess, the elevator is awesome I really do not known how will I survive without it:-) Just put your 18 kg system on it, and it ascends-descends, as you wish, with variable speed, you can use it as a dolly - as I did it. Not to mention that after a long dive (with 13 degrees seawater within (!) my drysuit) it was so easy to get out from the water...

     

    I applied a widescreen matte (2.35:1) in FCP, I like its cinematography effect.

     

    J

    Edited by Jules (Helioxfilm)
  5. Jules,

    Liked the effect; I'll have to try that matte. Haven't used it in FCP since I went to HDV and 16x9

    Steve B)

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.