Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

I did a bad bad thing :/

Started by fishgirl ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

I did a bad bad thing :/

13 posts
  1. Hi All

     

    fairly new (like 48h) to this forum. I just did a bad bad thing and looked at the section on unrequited gear lust. Oh my :) I thought I had some gear addictions ;) .... I need to lock myself out of that forum I think :)

     

    Cheers

  2. Hi All

     

    fairly new (like 48h) to this forum. I just did a bad bad thing and looked at the section on unrequited gear lust. Oh my ;) I thought I had some gear addictions :) .... I need to lock myself out of that forum I think ;)

     

    Cheers

     

    hahaha... join the club :)

     

    I think I was in the same position last year... Putting around, happily content with my point n shoot...

     

    Now my wallet is cursing me and my non-diving friends have disowned me since I upgraded to a DSLR... And now I'm looking into getting a HDV video cam... ;) someone hit me!

  3. ... :) someone hit me!

     

    oh so tempting..

     

    ;):)

  4. oh so tempting..

     

    ;):)

     

    and you're partly to blame... should have never taken your course... then I would have gotten frustrated with my crap results and sold the DSLR... :glare:

    Edited by pakman
  5. I don't think you've done anything bad..

     

    If you want to know what I've done thats really bad..PM me or ring me.. :);)

     

    Ahem...Sorry about that, my past life as a Chatline hostess just caught me up...

     

    Welcome to wetpixel

     

    Spend, spend , spend...

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  6. It doesn't matter which forum I end up in, I keep buying new toys. A new DSLR body, 4 lenses, housing, strobe, arms................. in the last month. :)

  7. I've alway felt a little guilt about spending all that money and time on underwater photo equipment that I only use occasionally. Last weekend over dinner a friend described her spring shoe shopping expedition. It's made me feel much better about my spending habits.

  8. this site is EVIL :)

  9. Lucky we have no kids (well a pussy cat) so we can just spend any money selfishly all on ourselves. :)

     

    Welcome ;)

  10. My wife wants me to go to Wetpixel Anonymous meetings. :)

  11. My wife wants me to go to Wetpixel Anonymous meetings.

     

    You are......

  12. this site should be entered to the black list of browsing control softwares.

  13. this site should be entered to the black list of browsing control softwares.

     

     

    LOL - SO glad to hear I am not the only one! My boss is in the states in June, and I already have stuff being sent to her mothers house so she can bring it back for me.......

     

    It's a disease! :wacko:

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.