Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Idea for a poster, if enough interest

Started by DiveMaster John ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Idea for a poster, if enough interest

1 posts
  1. This was posted on another forum earlier today and Eric was kind enough to extend permission for it to be posted here, as well.

     

    You know me primarily as an underwater photographer but this morning I got up early and ventured out into the fog for somethng a little different. There was this concept for a topside photo I have had in mind for a while now... When I got home, I superimposed some text over it and it turned out pretty good. This is the resulting image:

     

    StandUp.jpg

     

    I posted it on the internet with a note that I was thinking of turning it into a poster. There has been an overwhelmingly positive response, from around the world, flowing in via e-mail ever since.

     

    After a little research on the net, this is what I've put together, so far. The posters would be 18" x 24" and would run $10.00 each, tax included. For each poster sold, $1.00 will be donated to Divers Alert Network. This price would only be open to Wetpixel board members. Shipping would run an additional $2.62 anywhere in the US. Up to three additional posters could be included in the same shipping tube with the original order without incurring additional shipping charges. Of course, larger orders would require additional postage. For a sample of overseas shipping charges, it would run $5.92 to mail one to Germany.

     

    The preferred payment method would be PayPal, which can accept credit cards. Money orders or personal checks would be accepted if someone wanted to actually use the mail.

     

    If there is enough interest, I will contact the printer on Monday to confirm the price and place the order. Please let me know by e-mail if you're interested and how many copies.

     

    Thanks.

     

    DiveMaster John

    diverguy@johneasley.com

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.