Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Photoshop 7.0 (So far, looks nice)

Started by bobjarman ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Photoshop 7.0 (So far, looks nice)

1 posts
  1. I got home last night and found my preordered photoshop 7.0 on my doorstep. :)

     

    Didn't get much of a chance to try out much, but on first glance, this looks like a winner. I took an old slide with lots of backscatter, and the healing brush appears to work wonders on the backgrounds. Much faster and easier than the clone tool

     

    Personally I am more interested in reading and discovering more about the new color management system. As I get into it I'll add to this, and let you know more about a (all thumbs) persons viewpoint of the software.

    :)

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.