Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Digital Production Buzz Podcast

Started by Nick Hope ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Digital Production Buzz Podcast

4 posts
  1. Just thought I'd draw your attention to the Digital Production Buzz podcast. I occasionally listen to this while I'm editing and constantly learn stuff from it. It's biased towards Mac/FCP but covers all sorts of topics and is great for keeping up with new developments like RED etc.. They've got NAB specials on at the moment.

     

    Anyone other podcast recommendations?

  2. I was interviewed for their show last year. Phil Hodgetts, one of the hosts, (can't recall the other guys name) is a leading figure in the Los Angeles Final Cut Pro User Group and produces some excellent tutorials as well. A heck of a nice guy tho we personally have never met. He also donates one off tapes for my video students each year and has been doing so for many years now.

    It is a show well worth listening to for a diverse variety of editing and shooting topics. Thanks for the reminder for everyone Nick

    Steve B)

  3. Which episode was it Steve? I'll have a listen :wacko:

  4. Nick,

    It was for their November 24th, 2004 show regarding the safaris we take guests on in Kenya.

    Steve

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.