Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Sony DSC-W50

Started by d9sccr ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony DSC-W50

2 posts
  1. I have a Sony DSC-W50 that I'm looking at buying an Ikelite housing for...I was wondering if this was a good enough camera to invest that type of money in a housing for.

  2. sorry, not familiar with the camera itself.

     

    Ideally you would like to have a camera with features like manual white balance, independent control of shutter speed and fstops, a macro/close focus ability, and a long battery life.

     

    If your camera has these features then yes it would be a nice underwater camera. If not, and your budget allows you might consider some of the compact cameras that offer these capabilities before shelling out a lot of money on a housing

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.