Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

The Mother Ship

Started by loftus ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

The Mother Ship

5 posts
  1. Visited the B&H store in New York this weekend; talk about being a kid in a candy store.

    What an amazing operation. Worth a visit for gearlust struck visitors to New York.

    I got out with only $650 worth of purchases; this time!

  2. Nice escape.

     

    Alex

  3. Only 650? My damages are usually worst there :wacko:

    Btw: Did you know that all the connection flight of Continental through NY passes through B&H?

  4. Although I've been to NY a bunch; I've never been to the store. For me, I think all airlines will pass through there in future. Apparently they're doubling the size of the store with a second floor.

    Although I got away with only $650 at the store, I picked up a few catalogues, including their studio lighting catalogue, so it won't be $650 for very long.

  5. And with the strength of the pound(£) at the moment thats 'Half price' to you and me U.K folks... :P

     

    Umm... the first fly / drive through one stop camera shop....Bliss

     

    As soon as the XDCAM EX is available I'm going to invade New York...'Lock up your daughters and fridges' :):wacko: the Deanster is coming...

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.