Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

POTW- Botched

Started by Elli and Ted ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

POTW- Botched

3 posts
  1. Depressing I can't even win with one of my worst shots and believe me I have hundreds <_< , maybe I should have put my best shot in :):P:D. One Day, Ha, one day just wait and see :blink:

     

    Cheers :wacko: Ted

    Edited by Elli and Ted
  2. Yes it was a funny POTW this week, vote for the best worst image, I didn't know what to vote on, haha, :wacko:

  3. Here's what made me create that POTW topic. Some of my best:

     

    060821_180530_echeng5310.JPG

     

    061008_091409_echeng4398.JPG

     

    061008_091518_echeng4422.JPG

    Edited by echeng
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.