Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Need help from Australians

Started by scorpio_fish ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Need help from Australians

3 posts
  1. I'm trying to find out if Adventure H2O, owner of the Adventure Komodo is a registered Australian company.

     

    If so, how do I find out particulars? e.g. home office

     

    Much evil going on. I should have guessed, the @$^%%$ owner isn't even an Australian. He was born in Colorado.

  2. I would think the best thing to do is ask Steve directly.

     

    I have sent you his cell number by PM - he always answers.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.