Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Funny Little Ants

Started by wagsy ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Funny Little Ants

4 posts
  1. Got home the other day and when we opened our freezer door we found all these ants.

     

    Looks like they got the ambitions mixed up with their capabilities. :(:);)

     

    post-4240-1177474987_thumb.jpg

  2. I don't remember the last time I saw an ant. I have been living in a concrete building for far too long...

  3. had a bunch of the stoopid little bashterds hop on my towel the other day, didn't notice until i went to dry myself off....

     

    OUCH!!!

     

    lots of ant killer in my house now

     

    Eric, you should get out of the house more, perhaps travel the world a bit and dive..

     

    ;)

    Edited by MikeVeitch
  4. yummy, those could make for a nice cold crunchy snack...

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.