Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Hello all

Started by DDT uk ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello all

4 posts
  1. Having been lurking for a while, I have finally decided to subscribe.

     

    My name is Daniel Taylor and I live in Surrey, England. Most of my diving in from the south coast although there are many trips to Scotland.

     

    I actually started my photography underwater although it has taken a bit of a backseat to topside stuff recently. Many because I want shooting with a housed film Nikon N90 and was tiring of the lack of immediate feedback compared to digital. So now I've parted with the cash and housing my D70. I am not saying that it has renewed my enthusiasm but where's the water?

     

    Daniel

  2. welcome Daniel...

     

    D70 is a kick butt camera!

     

    but waters of Scotland... you can keep those! haha brrrrrrrrrr

  3. Welcome to Wetpixel Daniel.

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. How are you getting on with the D70. I have had my eye on one for a while but finances dont allow at the moment. I understand the immediacy problem as at the moment use a N70 in a Subal Housing. I am not sure I will completely change over to digital just yet but would like a D70 to do some normal photography with to get used to the kit. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.