Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Underwater Oracle shots in '300'

Started by cor ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater Oracle shots in '300'

7 posts
  1. Kudos to the team that shot the Oracle scene in 300. I thought it was really cool to watch, and even though as a diver it was obvious it was shot underwater, I think most people did not realize that. Really awesome stuff. If anyone here was involved in that, or knows someone, 2 thumbs up!

     

    cor

  2. what pic is that? any link?

  3. Davi,

     

    Just go to Youtube and search for "Oracle 300." Be advised that most of the clips are NSFW. Probably why Cor l ikes it so much :-)

     

    I agree it's an awesome scene. They remastered the take so that all the bubbles are gone and it looks like she's swimming in air.

     

    James

  4. Davi,

     

    Just go to Youtube and search for "Oracle 300." Be advised that most of the clips are NSFW. Probably why Cor l ikes it so much :-)

    You forget, im from Amsterdam. People here go to the grocery store like that ;)

     

    Cor

  5. I just thought that scene was digitally mastered...Heck, I saw Elvis on American Idol last night!

     

    M.

  6. Hi Cor,

     

    I didn't know you're from Amsterdam! I work for Heerema and pass through there often. We need to meet up next time! My next trip is June 25th - July 5th in NL.

     

    James

  7. Hi Cor,

     

    I didn't know you're from Amsterdam! I work for Heerema and pass through there often. We need to meet up next time! My next trip is June 25th - July 5th in NL.

     

    James

    We'll be in Amsterdam that time, between trips ;) So lets definately meet up.

     

    Cor

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.