Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Ignorant question - faxing Indonesia

Started by scorpio_fish ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Ignorant question - faxing Indonesia

5 posts
  1. I'm a little helpless today. So, I want to fax something to Indonesia from the US. I've been given a fax number of 11 digits beginning with ++62____. What do I punch in before hitting the 6, 2, etc.?

  2. I think you hit 011 (from the states) then the 62 (the country code probably).

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Don't think anything is in front . You just use the 11 digits you have. also depending on who/where you are faxing don't be suprised if it doesn't get thru at first.

    Just checked an old fax to Bali-use the 011 code first.

    Edited by mtnman
  4. 011 is the correct numbers to dial first

    TErry

  5. Thanks all.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.