Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

TATTOO Inspiration

Started by MrFish ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

TATTOO Inspiration

8 posts
  1. I will be having a tattoo done this weekend. Would like something diving related. Initial thought is a manta ray. Anyone got any photos that they think could be made into a great tattoo or any ideas about anything else i could do? (tattoo wise!)

     

    Tatto will be about 3-4"

  2. Make sure it is something you can live with, even if your lifestyle changes. They are better if they can be concealed until you want them to be seen.

  3. You could always ask Eric nicely if you could immortalize one of his sharks...

     

    I second Scotty, make sure you REALLY want whatever you get. I get asked all the time who's name is on my arm, and when I answer that it's my daughter's, there's often a sigh of relief...

  4. Any particular reason why you chose a Manta ray? I would choose your favourite marine species and then run with that.

     

    I designed my own shark tattoo (sort of based on a grey nurse shark) that I have located below my ankle bone, it's been there for 6 years and I'm still happy with it. A shark tattoo was the most appropriate as they are my favourite species and what I spend a considerable amount of time working on.

  5. At 3-4" my husband suggested a one-eyed moray!

  6. I hope that's not 1:1

  7. Would that be the bushy tailed one eyed moray?

  8. If you don't shave for less resitance and better streamlining UW ;-)

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.