Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

What is this part?

Started by scorpio_fish ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

What is this part?

5 posts
  1. It with one of these:

     

    Aquatica AD200

    Inon Z240 strobe

    Sea & Sea TTL converter

     

    I hate when I end up with extra parts.

    post-250-1178017019_thumb.jpg

    post-250-1178017038_thumb.jpg

  2. I hate when I end up with extra parts.

    It's better then the opposite option B)

  3. not the bracket to attach the external converter on your housing?

     

    just a guess

  4. It must have been a lucky guess.

  5. not the bracket to attach the external converter on your housing?

     

    just a guess

     

    Give the boy from Yap a cigar...

     

    Looks like the Sea & Sea TTL Converter bracket goes on top of the S&S handles, though mine doesn't have the two silver pins (maybe for the Converter II?)

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.