Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Source for Ridata cards?

Started by chrism ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Source for Ridata cards?

5 posts
  1. Anyone have a good source for Ridata cards? I want the fastest write time possible on CF, these are in the top two?

  2. Go to shopping.yahoo.com and do a search for "Ridata 512." Many results appear...

     

    I bought my direct from Australia when they first came out, and it showed up at my door 2 days later. :)

  3. Here are a couple of good online sources for cards. I've purchased cards and other accessories from both and was very happy with the service.

    MyDigitalDiscount.com

    FlashMemoryStore

     

    RA

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.