Finally gone digital after years of shooting on film - and I have to admit, I'm pretty clueless of how to set up my camera for shooting without the security blanket of TTL - particularly for macro shots.
I'm fairly used to shooting manually for wide angle, so that's less of an issue - but any tips for a good starting point for macro shots would be handy - I have to admit I've never flown anything other than autopilot for macro in my life :-)
I have 2 100a ike strobes and one ss50 - I'd assume that a 100a + ss50 would be best combo for starters - perhaps with a home-made diffuser on the 100a and increase the subject to strobe distance relative to the ss50 ??
reccommended F-stop? - shutter speed?
what about other digi specific settings like white balance - I'll admit that I don't even know what this is or means
tha nks in advance guys