Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

New kid on the block

Started by diver pete ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

New kid on the block

3 posts
  1. Hi everyone, A quick note to introduce myself. My name is Peter Dalton, I have been taking photo's underwater for about sixteen years. I lived for most of that time next to the Red Sea in Israel and Egypt. I have recently moved to New Zealand and am hoping to get wet in the near future and continue my passion. I am looking forward to exchanging some ideas with some like minded people.

  2. welcome Pete, good to have you here. Now get up to Kaikoura and show us some dolphin and whale pics... :)

  3. Welcome to wetpixel Pete, I am looking forward to seeing some uw photos from New Zealand!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.