Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Neat Job

Started by wagsy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Neat Job

3 posts
  1. Sitting here editing a piece for a couple who flew into town with their LearJet and left it sitting at the airport while they did two days exclusive Whale Sharking and one day Diving. I was their personal guide :lol: ...gee I hate jobs like that. ;

     

    Had lots of room on the boat though :)

  2. You live a rough life. I feel for you guy.

    Steve B)

  3. nice bit of $$$$$$$

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.