Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

One For The Boys

Started by wagsy ·

  • 15Posts
  • 15Replies

Read-only discussion

One For The Boys

15 posts
  1. Thought this was funny.

    Power Point Presentaion.

     

    Don't download it if you are reglious, female or not a normal guy. :)

  2. Strewth Wags, that was rather subtle, but you've reminded me why I married a Norwegian. Looks like you also cured my e-disfunction :)

  3. :) Priceless :lol:

     

    I'm sure i recognised one or two of the hot Geordie babes from the NAAFI :)

  4. Gee is that supposed to be a trick question.

  5. no wonder our internet community has so many more British members than Swedish...

  6. Ha Ha

    Kelly said that if we go to Sweden we can go to that Nightclub :lol: although I might not get in cause Im too old :)

  7. link dosen't work on my computer. It there another link?

  8. Try again, sometimes the server/net gets bogged down abit I think, working now.

  9. just getting code.

  10. O you boys might be on a MAC. It's a Power Point presentations.

    Maybe save it first to your desktop and then open if you can.

    Edited by wagsy
  11. It works on my mac (with Neoffice), but I had to rename it. It had .txt extension in addition to .pps after download.

     

    The problem is I was just caught watching the presentation and I was stupid enough to say it came from wetpixel. I'm no longer allowed to visit this forum :)

     

    Farewell

    Edited by aczyzyk
  12. Shoot, I do not have Neoffice :)

    Cannot seem to get anything but code.

  13. Is there diving in Sweden? :rolleyes:

     

    Nevermind, it doesn't matter. :blink:

     

    Todd

  14. Shoot, I do not have Neoffice :rolleyes:

    Cannot seem to get anything but code.

     

    You can download and use Neoffice for free. It does everything MS Office does and understands the same formats. Give it a try.

  15. Managed to find a PC, very funny.

    To paraphrase a Jimmy Buffet song:

    "If you ever get a chance to go to Newcastle (Dallas), take it from me....pass it by."

    Edited by loftus
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.