Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Free 12x16 Poster Printing

Started by JoelD ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Free 12x16 Poster Printing

1 posts
  1. I found this offer on Dave Cross's Blog (of Photoshop TV fame) and gave them a try.

    They did a FANTASTIC job printing my favorite frogfish picture and shipped it promptly.

    I had it in 4 business days, well printed, packed and shipped.

     

    Free 12x16 Poster printing, all you pay for is shipping.

     

    http://us.posterxxl.com/cgi-bin/xxl.cgi?c=...p;CJPID=2053907

     

     

    Disclaimer: I'm not an employee or anything affiliated with posterXXL.com, just a happy customer.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.