Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Toe Tappin' Edit

Started by CamDiver ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Toe Tappin' Edit

3 posts
  1. Sooooo,

    here I am chained to my Mac editing like a dervish, do dervishes edit? anyway, I've got the head phones plugged in and cranked up listening to this. Click the link at the base of the page.

     

    So you guys all remember the crazy head bang edit I made last year? Well this was the group, signed to Warner Music, who by hook or by crook got to see the edit and really wanted to do something along those lines for one of their tracks. I embarked on a potential project 'Apex Pulse' which went south after.....OK we won't go there, it went south. However we continued chatting and they are about to release a new single 'Oceanic' at the end of the month. Finally and whilst I'm still on the edit I can announce that I'm putting another crazy edit together, although this one I think much more pleasing to the eye, which will accompany the launch of the track on all of their online diffusion. It will also be adopted as one of the official video tracks for projection at venues and gigs etc.

     

    I'll let you guys know when and where you can get a chance to see the finished item.

     

    Back to the render farm!!

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

  2. Lookin forward to it, on pins and needles;-)

    Steve B)

  3. Its almost there Steve, just polishing the final first draft.

     

    Its a lot less frenetic than the last one as that's what the client wanted. Still, looks OK in my book.

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.