Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

"Under the Blue" delivery / upload problems?

Started by fforbes ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

"Under the Blue" delivery / upload problems?

2 posts
  1. Is anyone having trouble emailing images / entry form or uploading same through MediaMax? Admitted, I managed to wait until the last 2 days of the contest to submit images... but even though I'm getting auto replies that the images were received, I am also getting notices of delivery failure.... even for the 3 kb entry form, which I emailed separately.

     

    The mediamax website isn't uploading for me either. Am I the only one with this problem?

     

    Fletcher

  2. Hi Fletcher -

     

    Due to the technical issues, the Under the Blue 2007 competition deadline has been extended to 11:59pm (Pacific Time), May 16, 2007. Please let us know if there are additional problems.

    Edited by segal3
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.