Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Caution for those using Adobe CS3 and AE7

Started by Drew ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Caution for those using Adobe CS3 and AE7

2 posts
  1. I just installed Adobe CS3 (what an ordeal that was!) and activated online to make Adobe Acrobat 8 work. You'd think that was done for Adobe... no!

    If you have Adobe After Effects 7 (to make matters worse I have AE 8 Beta) installed, you need to re-activate the already activated After Effects, because there's a new activation code.

    Now if like me, you tend to travel to more remote places with no or limited internet, this can be a PITA. Luckily I just checked before I left. Just to warn follow Adobe users of this new protocol.

  2. The more they do that the more little programs are made to get around that registing madness.

    I mean even if your computer has a crash and reboots it can knock it out. <_<

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.