Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Notifications

Started by kriptap ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Notifications

4 posts
  1. I must have turned off the auto notifications in my prefs somewhere but can't find where, any ideas where to look, I don't get emails or notifications from the board anymore. Thx

  2. Well Patrick, we just don't like you anymore :) Kiddin'

     

    You can change your prefs in "My Controls" menus under email preferences.

  3. Thanks, I saw that, the settings are okay but still no emails, are there any other setting that would stop email from being sent?

  4. Found it, it was my spam box, works now:)

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.