Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Canon 10D

Started by Chris_Duncan ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 10D

2 posts
  1. Hi Everyone,

     

    I found the Canon 10D for $1,445 on ecost.com. I had previously put in my order at Ritz Camera for $1,499. I bought my D60 from ecost.com and didn't have any problems.

     

    Chris

  2. Does ecost do no sales tax and free shipping like Ritz does? I've ordered from Ritz and have found them to be reliable and reputable as well, and they will price match up to $100 down from their stated price.

     

    I'm not just writing this because wetpixel is an affiliate. :) But having said that, if you order through clicking on the ritz link off of the main page, it helps to support us!

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.