Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Camera suggestions

Started by DrippingWet9891 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Camera suggestions

3 posts
  1. Hey guys im new to the hobby however I do have ah canon point and shoot in a canon housing that I love taking pictures with, im just wondering if I was to move on to a SLR, and money was no object what camera/housing would u get??????

    Im thinking about a Nikon D-80 in a ikelite or sea&sea housing what do u think about those???????

  2. Hi and Welcome to Wetpixel,

     

    Both are excellent choices - you can't go wrong with either. If you get a chance, try out both of the housings at your local shop and see which one you prefer.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. that’s a good idea! ill see if they have some I can try, thanks for the post.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.