Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

SL121 Reefmaster DC200 Digital

Started by eastman ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

SL121 Reefmaster DC200 Digital

3 posts
  1. I was looking at the back cover add in the Feb 2002 Skin Diver, and there is new digital under water camera being offered by Sealife. I was wondering what other people thought about this camera. The pixel count looks kind of low, 1.3mpx. Does anyone know who makes the camera? ;)

  2. Has anyone used this particular camera? I am looking to purchase an underwater camera - and will be very new to photography. I was wondering if anyone who has used it has any opinions on it. Any help would be appreciated.

     

    Thank You

     

    Ian

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.