Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Ewa Marine Housings

Started by mike jones ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Ewa Marine Housings

2 posts
  1. I'm thinking of buying a ewa marine 'splash bag' to protect a JVC DVL 9000 video camera on my upcoming trip to the sardine run in South Africa. Mainly for protection from the elements and for snokelling. Has anyone used these housings? How did they do?

  2. Only thing I have ever heard bad about the bags is that they tend to compress around the buttons under pressure.

     

    If your only using it for snorkling, I wouldn't think this would be an issue

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.