Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

DiveFilm High Definition Podcasts Needed!

Started by Mary Lynn ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

DiveFilm High Definition Podcasts Needed!

5 posts
  1. Hello All,

     

    We need good high definition underwater short videos (under 5 minutes) for future episodes of DiveFilm HD Podcast Video. There's no money or prizes in this--just a great way to share your underwater high def creations with a very diverse and growing appreciative audience.

     

    The new DiveFilm High Definition Podcast Video is featured at iTunes in the "AppleTV Podcast ShowCase" in the U.S., U.K, Canada and France iTunes Stores, so it's getting some pretty good outreach.

     

    If you're working in a high def format, editing short underwater videos, and are interested in contributing your work, please PM!

     

    Mary Lynn

  2. Mary,

     

    you are the only one for who I would be happy to send HD podcast - without looking the "prizes". In the very moment I will able to have a really royalty free and a good quality music I will do it, and I hope it will meet the Divefilm quality standards.

     

    Jules

  3. Mary Lynn,

    I have some good ol bahamas sharks and dolphins clipped together with music...a couple of shorts. More eye candy than story...but if you are interested let me know. The footage is compelling.

    shawn

  4. Jules, your work is wonderful, and it will be a most welcome contribution to the high def podcasts! And Shawn, Bahamas sharks and dolphins sounds perfect! If you need the address, just let me know!

     

    ML

  5. Mary Lynn, I still haven't forgotten that I'm supposed to be sending you something, although as the discussion was so long ago, maybe you have! :)

     

    You never know, if I discover the secrets of cell replication and manage to make 8 of me then it might actually happen one day.

     

    (took me 3 hours to get my PC started this morning grrr)

    Edited by Nick Hope
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.