Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Underwater models

Started by wagsy ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater models

11 posts
  1. YouTube still banned in Thailand :)

  2. Hehe I see you found Mick's work.... do a search on nautical angels... the actress in that one is still hiding in LA after that one. :)

  3. Gotta luv dictatorships & military appointed governments :)

     

    Nick try this Proxy surfing.

    Then put the YouTube address into it.

     

    Drew found some info on her but...what happened?

    Edited by wagsy
  4. I thouhg the one entitled 'underwater girl' was quite witty..

     

    Better than having a Garfield stuck to your window :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  5. I didn't find info... Sarah is my friend's wife!

  6. I didn't find info... Sarah is my friend's wife!

     

    O I see...never got Nautical Angels over here.

     

    Dean, she has good lungs to do that :)

     

    Here is another one I found real funny

    KuFu Cow :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cyL3-uUqQ0

  7. :):)

     

    Thats way cool...

     

    It wasn't me it was the udders..

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  8. Gotta luv dictatorships & military appointed governments :)

     

    Nick try this Proxy surfing.

    Then put the YouTube address into it.

    Ha, put the address in, pressed "go" and it came back with:

     

    Your credit is over try again in 437 minutes or buy some credit.

    To avoid the proxy server overloading the free service is limited to 8388608 bytes every 8 hours.

    If you enjoyed & found our service useful

    Support us!

    Only for 1.50 Euro you can continue surfing!

     

    Anyway might try it. I've got no control over my YouTube account from here any more and the other proxies don't really work with YouTube. Cheers Wags

  9. The cow kung foo clip was really well done, very creative. The Asian gal in the hoop.....anyone know her number?

    Steve B)

  10. 3

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.