Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Background music

Started by Jules (Helioxfilm) ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Background music

5 posts
  1. I think I have found the perfect background music - I hope it is royalty free :):):) :

     

    Music

     

    After this I am considering to start composing my own music...

     

    Jules

  2. :):)

     

     

    Huh, huh, heh...Cool :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. good stuff!

  4. WOW! He says 'basic timeline editing' but you know how long it took him, and the timing is spot on... Brilliant stuff

  5. Damn good, will have to try something like it.

    Steve B)

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.