Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

scubadiving.com competiton results?

Started by kriptap ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

scubadiving.com competiton results?

4 posts
  1. Recently scubadiving.com had a competition, does anyone know the results to it? it there a web link?

  2. I don't think they were officially anounced. I did get an e-mail telling me I won 2nd place in macro.

  3. I got an email notifying me of my results too! But they haven't "offically" announced the winning images. They are supposed to be in the July issue and I would assume they will be online sometime after that.

     

    Rick

     

    Hey Scorpio, maybe I'll see you in North Carolina

  4. Hey Scorpio, maybe I'll see you in North Carolina

     

    :lol: maybe a distinct possibility ^_^

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.