Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wetpixel Loading Problem?

Started by Islandbound ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel Loading Problem?

3 posts
  1. Over the last week or so it seems that the load times for Wetpixel have been increasing substantially. Clicking on an individual post can at times seem almost painful now. Is anyone else having a loading/time problem? I can open another browser or two and blip through other websites and pages while waiting for a page to load. Anyone?

  2. I've noticed this every so often. Usually I just close out the browser & start over. Seems to work then.

  3. To be honest it's been kind of slow for me for quite a while, didn't really bother me but...

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.