Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Imagine this coming at you underwater

Started by ce4jesus ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Imagine this coming at you underwater

8 posts
  1. Is that tiger prawn?

  2. Absolutely beautiful... :)

     

    What a majestic animal..and a cutie pussycat :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Great expression on his face. I wonder if he's screwing up his eyes to try and focus underwater ...

  4. Gorgeous! Tigers look so elegant!

  5. Great expression on his face. I wonder if he's screwing up his eyes to try and focus underwater ...

     

    That must be it.....

     

    I would hate to see that expression coming at me on ground or under water. He's lasered in on that meat!

  6. Hang on...

     

    The first image shows that the apex predator is being baited, and the facial expression is clearly part of a threat posture: the consensus is that it isn't right for (tiger) sharks...

     

    ... so how can it be approved for tigers?

     

    Many years ago I saw tigers splashing and swimming in the Khana reserve in Madhya Pradesh, but I wouldn't have gone in with them (I was comfortable on top of an elephant at the time, but dodging 6" spiders hanging from the trees!)!

     

    A pole cam, perhaps?

     

    Tim

     

    B)

  7. :D

     

    A very, very long pole cam at that...

     

    6" spiders :D just the thought of something 6" and hairy attacking me is pretty scary ;)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.