Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Cool Pistol Shrimp Video

Started by sdingeldein ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Cool Pistol Shrimp Video

6 posts
  1. This file is not playing for me. I'm just getting a white square.

  2. It's Youtube Nick.... sorry. :)

     

    Alpheus heterochaelis(the snapper shrimp), quite an amazing evolution.

    Edited by Drew
  3. Extraordinary; great slo-mo too. Anyone know what doco that was taken from? The wreck (or prop) looked like something out of 'The Haunting'

  4. I think I saw this a few years ago..

     

    The whole thing was staged in a tank..still pretty good though.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  5. That was done incredibly well...awesome!

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.