Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Canon lens underwater

Started by mauidivemaster ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon lens underwater

1 posts
  1. Has anyone used the new Canon 17-85mm EF-S lens underwater yet? I just purchsed a new 400D with that lens and before I purchased a new housing and dome, wanted to see if anyone had tried it yet.

     

    I'm going to purchase the IkeliteE-TT2 housing and saw that they make a special dome just for this lens.

     

    I normally shot in less than 40 FSW shore diving around Maui Hawaii.

     

    I have not been able to decide between the Ikelite DS-51 or DS-125 strobe yet, but am leaning towards the DS-125.

     

    Any input would be very much appreciated. B)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.