Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Shopping Cart Advice

Started by Kelpfish ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Shopping Cart Advice

1 posts
  1. Slightly off topic but I am certain there are subject matter experts out here. I have a need to get a shopping cart on my website. I have one currently with a merchant account but they are going to dump the cart. I am looking for a non-techno-cart that can handle 500 or more items, and allows bulk uploads of file names and creates its own shopping cart icons. I am not stuck on my current credit card processor either so any suggestions there might be helpful. My wife is a web designer so she has a lot of HTML experience so hopefully that can be helpful. Everything I read on shopping carts seems to require programming beyond the capabilities of a merchant who sells pictures. My processor is First Data EFSNET and they only seem to have 6-7 E-carts that are programmed to their system. This is why I am not opposed to going to a more modern, simple system but it has to allow massive uploads of new images and create the shopping cart buttons, otherwise I will be here for a month of Sundays manually adding buttons.

     

    Any advice?

     

    If you want, you can email me privately at joediver@earthlink.net

     

    Joe

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.