Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Long Beach Scuba Show!

Started by JackConnick ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Long Beach Scuba Show!

7 posts
  1. Everyone's been working hard setting up their booths and unpacking new toys for you to play with. The show seems very healthy with lots to see this year.

     

    Come on down and check it out: Long Beach Scuba Show

     

    Many site sponsors are there. I'm sharing booth #737 with Fantasea, stop by and say hi!

     

    Jack

  2. And for a display of west coast photographic work, please stop by booth and visit us in the Orange County Underwater Photograpgic Club, booth #747.

     

    We'll be raffeling off a complete Oly camera, housing and strobe system. :lol::):)

     

    Allan & Barbara Jones

  3. Olympus has a booth, too. I'm pleased, this is the first camera manufacturer to have a booth at the show in my memory.

  4. Roger,

     

    Can we post some of your photos on Wetpixel? Great stuff!

     

    I am particularly interested in the Inon straight-through viewfinder.

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. Roger,

     

    Can we post some of your photos on Wetpixel? Great stuff!

     

    I am particularly interested in the Inon straight-through viewfinder.

     

    Cheers

    James

     

    I covered the show on my blog:

     

    http://www.reals.net/category/scuba-show-2007/

  6. Olympus has a booth, too. I'm pleased, this is the first camera manufacturer to have a booth at the show in my memory.

     

    Ricoh had a booth a few years ago

     

    i was glad to see alot of photo-orientated booths this year, last year was to much travel in my opinion

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.