Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Strobes and CP5000

Started by waterworldimages ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Strobes and CP5000

2 posts
  1. I will be picking up a housing on Monday and it will house the 5000. What are some of the strobes that people are using with this camera? I presently have two SB-104's from my housed SLR, are these OVERKILL to use with a 5000? Anyone out there used them with the camera?

  2. I currently house mine in the Aquatica A5000. Blake has been outstanding to deal with on that. I use 2 90DX's and have been very happy with the results and coverage. I shoot them in manual and use the numerous output settings to adjust accordingly. I do recommend a spotting light for day for some of the recessed creatures to aid in the focusing.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.