No idea
20GB V-MP3H Multimedia Storage & Player with 2.5" Display
I think I like the 20GB V-MP3H, has anyone used it?
Maybe
Looks way cool!
I like the idea, but I hate the fact you cannot preview
Not sure if it's out yet
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by Reefkeep ·
Read-only discussion
No idea
20GB V-MP3H Multimedia Storage & Player with 2.5" Display
I think I like the 20GB V-MP3H, has anyone used it?
Maybe
Looks way cool!
I like the idea, but I hate the fact you cannot preview
Not sure if it's out yet
Have you considered a used 12" Mac, Sony or similar?
Make sure they have the ability to handle RAW if you shoot in RAW.
I dont think any othem will display Raw... Anyone know?
Have you considered a used 12" Mac, Sony or similar?
Hey Bob - are you really a mac head?!?! You are certainly eccentric enough, but somehow I pictured you as a Wintel man ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.