Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Video Contests

Started by scubanerd ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Video Contests

2 posts
  1. I have noticed that many of the pros on this board recommend to non-pros to enter UW video contests to get your name/product out there. That seems like sound advice.

     

    I have been trying to compile a list/reference of the available video contests out there. I have been able to find more photo contests than i can shake a stick at, but the video contests seem to be a little harder to find. My searches on the web/wetpixel/etc seem to be either too bland and catch everything, or too pointed and catch nothing.

     

    I would like to eventually build a calendar of contests so I can get an idea of when my work needs to be completed, when to schedule dive trips, etc.

     

    Please reply with any contest you are aware of (or participated in) that is for UW video. Maybe we can make an official contest thread.

     

    Ryan

  2. Hi,

     

    welcome in the contest world.

     

    My first choice is: www.divephotoguide.com and therein is a photo contest section, but its calendar contains video contest also. (It is not containing all the contest unfortunately, but quite much can be found there.)

     

    The biggest video contest is the film festival in Antibes, IMHO. www.underwater-festival.com

     

    Steve also running a very nice festival in San Diego.

     

     

     

    Jules

    Edited by Jules (Helioxfilm)
Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.