Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Is this a Nudy or Flat Worm?

Started by V_kids ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Is this a Nudy or Flat Worm?

6 posts
  1. Dear Wetpixel member,

     

    last sunday i went diving at tegalisland, indonesia

    i found this tiny creatures on a tunicate

    it's veryyy smalll,

    i think it was around 0.1 - 0.2cm only

     

    tinynudyqi4.jpg

     

    Can anyone please let me know what is this?

    is it a baby nudy? or a flat worm?

     

    Thx You

     

    Andree

  2. I am no invert expert, but I'd say it is a nudy. No idea what species it is, let's wait for the experts to drop in...

  3. I say flatworm ;).

  4. My guess is a Flatnudiworm ;)

    Thats a super duper ooper small one though.

  5. It's a flatworm but I can't tell you what species. I've seen pictures of similar ones labelled as either "polyclad flatworm unidentified" and "Prostheceraeus species unidentified".

  6. My guess is a Flatnudiworm :)

    Thats a super duper ooper small one though.

     

     

    Flatnudiworm??? ;)

    hahahhha that's a very good name! ;)

     

    i like it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.