Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

DEMA hotel bookings

Started by echeng ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

DEMA hotel bookings

1 posts
  1. Guys -- book your hotels for DEMA now. The Rosen Centre has already booked full at the DEMA site. We stayed there last year, and it was nice.

     

    (I went to the site a couple days ago and there was still availability! But then, I had to ask the WP staff whether they wanted to go, and that two day delay was enough to make me miss it. grrrr...).

     

    You can still get rooms for $249 ea. through the Rosen Center website itself.

     

    I booked just now at the Days Inn Convention Center, which is also very close. It's cheaper, but I'd probably have paid the extra $50/night for the comfort of the Rosen Centre. Oh well.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.