Hello all,
Just joined today and rather than lurk, I thought I'd introduce myself. I learned to dive 27 years ago in the UK, I have lived in Australia for 20 years now, 18 of them here in Tasmania, that's the triangular block of land in the far SE of the country (I'm often surprised that some people still think it's near Indonesia somewhere).
Returned to diving about 9 years ago and having got a bit bored with just finning around and looking at the pretty fishes, I thought it would be nice to add another dimension to my diving. I have finally taken the plunge at an introductory level with a Sea & Sea DX860G and strobe set. Out of around 300 shots taken over 3 days of diving, I've got perhaps 4 "keepers" and am fast realising that this is going to be a pretty challenging interest.
I was advised (several times) to join up to this forum and I''m hoping I can get a reasonable amount of usedful hints & tips and in time, maybe contribute something useful myself.
Regards
Richard Mason



